The World Medical Center (WMC)
Today - December 31, 2014
• examination by Obstetric & Gynaecologist throughout pregnancy period (not exceeding 12 times).
- - every 4-5 weeks for the first 28 weeks of pregnancy period.
- - every 2-3 weeks for the week of 28-36 of pregnancy period.
- - every 1-2 weeks for the week of 36 of pregnancy period until giving a birth.
• blood examination at first visit.
- - CBC (complete blood count).
- - ABO Blood Group, Rh Blood Group.
- - VDRL (Syphilis test).
- - HIV.
- - HBs Ag (hepatitis Bantigen).
- - Hb Typing.
- - Rubella IgG.
- - UA (urine examination).
• repeat blood examination at 2nd 3rd trimester
(Diabetes, Toxemia of pregnancy).
- - CBC.
- - HIV.
- - VDRL.
- - GCT 50 G, Glucose Powder 50 G.
- - UA (Protein/ Glucose) at every visit.
• important Vitamins throughout pregnancy (Providing for the package which included
in the pregnancy program 2 and 4).
- - B-COZE (90 Tablets) * first 3 months.
- - FOLIC ACID (90 Tablets) * first 3 months.
- - OBIMIN-AZ or FBC (200 Tablets).
- - CDR or CAC203 (200 Tablets).
• 2D Ultrasound for 3 times (For the first time of pregnancy care, 2nd trimester and 3rd trimester.
• 2D Ultrasound (Anomaly scan) (MFM) 1 time (The 20th week of pregnancy).
• Dental check-up in 2nd trimester (The 4th -6th month of pregnancy).
• Aqua Maternity to relieve back pain for 1 time (The 4th -7th month of pregnancy).
Pregnancy Care Program: The following are not included.
- - Treatment for the morning sickness, Miscarry, Ectopic pregnancy.
- - The treatment, sickness, pregnant complication throughout pregnancy.
- - Medication for maternal underlying disease.
- - Amniocentesis.
- - Maternal serum screening quad test includes 3, 4.
- - Vaccination.
- - Diabetes complication.
- - Alpha Thalassemia test.
- - 2D ultrasound (U/S.2D) (Extra Program).
- - 4D Ultrasound (U/S.4D).
- - The other expenses which are not included in the program.
Normal Labor Program
Price(THB) : 32,000
Caesarean Section Program
Price(THB) : 49,000
For more information please contact
Obstetric & Gynaecology Center
WMC Hospital (The World Medical Center)
Call Center 02 836 9999
Tel. 02 8369999